- Build a strong base of advocates who are experts in identifying best practices in the delivery of rural services delivering rural healthcare and education, connecting rural communities, developing content, and.
- Inform and educate policymakers on broadband requirements to address the digital divide and digital citizenship.
- Introduce efficient and effective State and Federal Funding options to lawmakers.
- Promote legislation that would increase consistent universal service funding and allow the Universal Service Administrative Company programs to work in concert with one another to improve intelligent networking while reducing waste, fraud and abuse.
- Reduce rural rates through increased competition and transparency-Improve the coordination of investment, impact and involvement within communities.